How We Help With Office Decommission
A properly qualified commercial relocation company is prepared to perform or coordinate the following services:
● Meeting with Property Management to verify required condition and hours of performance.
● Removal and liquidation/recycling of remaining furniture, fixtures and equipment to include modular systems furniture and complex filing systems.
● Removal and disposal of communication and network cabling – complete removal from ceiling and floor channels; or cut cables at wall outlets and roll up in ceiling space.
● Removal and liquidation/recycling of warehouse racking, air handling systems
● Removal and disposal of trash
● Removal and disposal of appliances
● Vacuum office carpeting and tile flooring to a “Broom Clean” condition
● Perform a final walkthrough of facility with property management for compliance sign off and presentation to client.
● Liquidation and Recycling services be “Green” and targeted for re-use rather than landfill disposal.
Select a commercial relocation company with the expertise and resources to provide “turn key” decommissioning services.